Books - Any Subject - Any Language A to Z Items - Medical & Veterinary - Medicines - Gemstones Free Horoscope and Horoscope Matching
Host Your Catalogue
on Global Book Shop
We won't sell
We shall post your Book link and
Please send us XLS file
with Book-page links
and find your books
our portal same day.
Paschim Vihar, New Delhi 110063
FIRST Author of J A Y P E E Brothers]
help :- facebook.com/doctorkc 01142316457, 9810570740
DoctorKC Medical Books
All books are available on Googleplay,
mostly for Rs50 each. In case of problem, please message at
facebook.com/doctorkc for Free Download Link,
Sale Agencies of Amazon, Flipkart, Abebooks, More marketplaces.
You may compare price of Book on all marketplaces on one site.
Please visit ukmall.net and find your
Make payment or opt for
CASH ON DELIVERY.
are sold by marketplaces on their own terms. We have no role in
Booking, Supply or Returns.
message at facebook.com/doctorkc and try again after an hour
during day time.
In testing Sperm Activity, Fructose Drop Test is more specific than CASA
for Animals and Man Stable Indole 3-Acetic Acid ReagentDeveloped by Dr K Chaudhry
Provided FREE for Research Projects.
Literature at :
OEM Supplies OfferedMaa Vaishno DiagnosticsNew Delhi 110085
Computer Architecture Books
||Essentials of Computer Architecture by Douglas E Comer ENGLISH Rs6,976 ISBN: 9780131491793
text focuses on the essentials of computer architecture for
programmers. It covers all aspects from the low-level building blocks
to system-level architectures, and succinctly explains the interface
between hardware and software. Sections on assembly language, virtual
memory, caching, microcode, and device driver software provide critical
insight into how programmers can design efficient, elegant, and
reliable software.KEY FEATURES
- Covers the basics of digital logic and data representation, omitting unnecessary, low-level details.
- Presents broad, accurate coverage of processors, memory, and I/O.
- Includes an overview of assembly languages and programming paradigms.
- Helps the reader understand the impact of systems architecture on programming and debugging.
- Explains why hardware pipelining speeds execution and how programs are optimized to run on a pipeline architecture.
- Discusses design and implementation trade-offs.
- Contains "hands-on" lab exercises that allow students to put principles into practice.
- Provides a supporting Web site with instructor materials at http://www.eca.cs.purdue.edu