A fresh set of 20 random questions is generated every time you open this page and every time you refresh it.For each of the following multiple choice questions, choose the most appropriate answer :
1. Net gain of ATP in glycolysis
2. That is correct for unstimulated nerve- fibre ?
A. Resting potential
B. Action potential
3. Dub sound is produced during closure of
A. Semilunar valves
B. Bicuspid valve
C. Tricuspid valve
D. Both A and B
4. The tallest living tree in the world is
A. Zamia sp
B. Eucalyptus sp.
C. Wolffia sp
D. Sequoia sp
5. Human intestine large because....
A. Bacteria in the food moves slowly
B. Substances of food digest slowly
C. It provide more space for the absorption of digested food
D. It provide more space for the storage of food
6. Cucurbita stemshows
A. Radial Vascular bundle
B. Collateral Vscular bundle
C. Conjoint Vascular bundle
D. BicollateralVacular bundle
7. How manysecondary spermatocyte will be required to form 400 spermatozoans.
8. Name the conjugated protein used as genetic materialin living cells
A. Glyco protein
B. Nucleo protein
C. Metallo protein
D. Lip oprotein
9. Which of the following should be used for the control of weeds in farms ?
10. The catalytic efficiency of two different enzymes can be compared by the
A. The Km value
B. The PH qutimum value
C. Formation of the product
D. Molecular size of the enzyme
11. During fertilization, the enzyme which facilitates penetration of the egg by the spermatozoan is
B. alkaline phosphatase
C. acid phosphatase
12. Which catalyst converts unburnt hydrocarbons into CO2 and H2O?
C. Palladium- Chloride
13. Which of the following regarding to examples of Keto sugar is not correctly?
C. Ribose sugar
D. Dihydroxy acetose
14. Which enzyme involved in conversion of a molecular in to an isomer?
15. Fill it E + S ?
B. E-S complex
16. Which of the following is most appropriate for photosynthesis?
A. It provides food either directly or indirectly for most living things
B. It produces oxygen
C. It provides energy to create today's fossil fuels
D. All the above
17. To safeguard our water resource the amendment was passed in the year.
18. The Singer model of plasma membrane differs trom Robertson's model in the
A. arrangement of proteins
B. arrangement of lipid layers
C. number of lipid layers
D. absenoe of proteins in Singer model
19. What is the approximate length and diameter of uriniferous tubule?
A. Length 50 mm,diameter 35um
B. Length 100mm, diameter 70um
C. Length 50mm, diameter 70um
D. Length 100mm, diameter 35um
20. Which type of spores are produce by pteridophytes and gymnosperms ?
B. Somatic spores
Global Book Shop
23-B Model Town, Fatehabad 125050 M: 9810570740, 9810571993
Tel: 01142316457, 9810571993 facebook.com/doctorkc