A fresh set of 20 random questions is generated every time you open this page and every time you refresh it.For each of the following multiple choice questions, choose the most appropriate answer :
1. Damped sinusoids are _____
A. sinusoid signals multiplied by growing exponentials
B. sinusoid signals divided by growing exponentials
C. sinusoid signals multiplied by decaying exponentials
D. sinusoid signals divided by decaying exponentials
2. Which among the following operations is/are not involved /associated with the computation process of linear convolution?
A. Folding Operation
B. Shifting Operation
C. Multiplication Operation
D. Integration Operation
3. The ESD of a real valued energy signal is always ________
A. An even (symmetric) function of frequency
B. An odd (non-symmetric) function of frequency
C. A function that is odd and half-wave symmetric
D. None of the above
4. The _____ of a composite signal is the difference between the highest and the lowest frequencies contained in that signal
5. Which property of fourier transform gives rise to an additional phase shift of -2? ftd for the generated time delay in the communication system without affecting an amplitude spectrum ?
A. Time Scaling
C. Time Shifting
6. A sine wave in the ______ domain can be represented by one single spike in the _____ domain.
A. time; frequency
B. frequency; time
C. time; phase
D. phase; time
7. Which property of periodic signal in DTFS gets completely clarified / identified by the equation x (n n0 )?
B. Time Reversal
C. Frequency Shifting
D. Time Shifting
8. Which type of system response to its input represents the zero value of its initial condition?
A. Zero state response
B. Zero input response
C. Total response
D. Natural response
9. A system which is linear is said to obey the rules of
D. both scaling and additivity
10. All causal systems must have the component of
B. time invariance
11. Generally, the convolution process associated with the Laplace Transform in time domain results into________
A. Simple multiplication in complex frequency domain
B. Simple division in complex frequency domain
C. Simple multiplication in complex time domain
D. Simple division in complex time domain
12. A signal g(t) = A then g(t) is a
A. energy signal
B. power signal
C. neither energy nor power signal
D. insufficient data
13. Where is the ROC defined or specified for the signals containing causal as well as anti-causal terms?
A. Greater than the largest pole
B. Less than the smallest pole
C. Between two poles
D. Cannot be defined
14. In RLC circuits the state variables generally selected are
A. voltages across capacitors
B. currents through resistances and voltages across capacitors
C. currents through resistances and capacitances
D. currents through inductances and voltages across capacitances
15. Which of the following is/are not a property/properties power spectral density function Sx(?)?
A. Sx(?) is real function of ?
B. Sx(?) is a even function of ?
C. Sx(?) is a odd function of ?
D. Sx(?) is non-positive function of ?Sx(?) ? 0 for all ?
16. For a second order system, damping ratio ? is such that 0 < ? <. Then the roots of characteristic equation are
A. real but not equal
C. complex conjugate
D. real and equal
17. FIR digital filter having __________ stability than FIR filter.
A. good stability
B. poor stability
C. stability not guarnteed
D. poor stability
18. The inverse Laplace transform of 1/(s a)2 is
B. t eat
C. t2 eat
19. Which among the following belongs to the category of non-recursive systems?
A. Non-causal IIR Systems
B. Causal IIR Systems
C. Non-causal FIR Systems
D. Causal FIR Systems
20. For Ergodic Process
A. ensemble Average equal to time Average
B. ensemble Average is not equal to time Average
C. ensemble Average > Time Average
D. ensemble Average < Time Average
Global Book Shop
23-B Model Town, Fatehabad 125050 M: 9810570740, 9810571993
Tel: 01142316457, 9810571993 facebook.com/doctorkc