A fresh set of 20 random questions is generated every time you open this page and every time you refresh it.For each of the following multiple choice questions, choose the most appropriate answer :
1. Pseudotumor Cerebri is seen in
A. Obese Female of 20-40 years
B. Obese Male of 20-40 years
C. Thin Female of 50-60 years
D. Thin Male of 50-60 years
2. In a patient with history of shortness of breath, which of the following sign indicates left heart failure:
B. Basal crepitations.
C. Dependant edema.
D. Engorged neck veins
3. A young boy presents in outdoor with history of sudden painful swelling of joints after minor trauma since childhood. The most likely diagnosis is:
A. Disseminated intravascular coagulation.
B. Glanzmann’s thrombasthenia.
C. Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura.
D. Haemophilia A
4. In Alternative Medicine, which of the following can be used for Heart Failure?
A. Gingko Biloba
B. Neem tree extract
C. Terminalia Arjuna
D. St. John's wort
5. The acid base status of a patient reveals a pH=7.45 and pCO2=30 mmHg. The patient has partially compensated
A. Metabolic Acidosis
B. Metabolic Alkalosis
C. Respiratory Alkalosis -
D. Respiratory Acidosis
6. In a patient with high grade fever, rigors and tender hepatomegaly. The most likely diagnosis is:
A. Carcinoma of liver.
B. Liver abscess.
D. Right heart failure
7. A 9 yr old girl has difficulty in combing hairs and climbing upstairs since 6 / months. She has Gower’s sign positive and maculopapular rash over metacarphalangeal joints. What should be the next appropriate investigation to be done?
B. RA factor
C. Creatine kinase
8. Which of the following is a cause of central cyanosis:
A. Exposure to cold.
B. Heart failure.
D. Right to left cardiac shunts
9. In a patient with centripetal obesity, acne and hirsuitism. The most likely diagnosis is:
A. Cushing’s syndrome.
B. Diabetes mellitus.
10. Post-transplantation lymphoma is due to
11. A Penicillin allergic patient has Rheumatic Fever. Which of the following drug should be prescribed?
A. Penicillin G
12. 14 yrs old girl on exposure to cold has pallor of extremities followed by pain and cyanosis. In later ages of life she is prone to develop?
C. Rheumatoid arthritis
13. A neonate presents with bleeding from umbilical stump, rest of the examination is normal. Probable diagnosis is
A. Factor X deficiency
B. von Willebrand Disease
C. Glanzman Thromboasthenia
D. Bernard Soulier Syndrome
14. Where pulsatile liver and ascites is found
B. Critical pulmonary stenosis
15. A 46 year old man with constipation, abdominal pain, mucous in stool and sense of incomplete evacuation since 4 years. On examination, there was left iliac fossa tenderness. Diagnosis is
A. Ca Colon
B. Diverticular disease
D. Ulcerative Colitis
16. In Posterier Intercommunicating Artery Aneurysm, which structure has most chances to be compressed?
A. Occulomotor Nerve
B. Trochlear Nerve
17. A patient presents with history of intermittent fever, abdominal pain and headache. Abdominal examination shows tenderness and hepatosplenomegaly. His blood culture is positive for salmonella typhi. The antibiotic of choice for this patient is:
18. An old lady presents with history of fever and left sided chest pain for one month. Examination of respiratory system shows decreased chest movements, stony dull percussion note and absent breath sounds on left side. Her chest X-ray is likely to reveal:
D. Pleural effusion
19. The gait of a patient with cog-wheel rigidity and pill rolling tremors is likely to be:
C. High stepping.
20. Most significant association for Hepatocellular Carcinoma
A. Hepatitis A
B. Hepatitis B
Global Book Shop
B-1/104 Paschim Vihar, New Delhi 110063
Tel: 01142316457, 9810570740 facebook.com/doctorkc