A fresh set of 20 random questions is generated every time you open this page and every time you refresh it.For each of the following multiple choice questions, choose the most appropriate answer :
1. Drug induced Lupus seen in all EXCEPT
2. A young boy presents in outdoor with history of sudden painful swelling of joints after minor trauma since childhood. The most likely diagnosis is:
A. Disseminated intravascular coagulation.
B. Glanzmannís thrombasthenia.
C. Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura.
D. Haemophilia A
3. In a patient of thalessemia peripheral blood film for red cell morphology shows:
A. Hypochromic microcytic cells.
B. Normochromic normocytic cells.
D. Sickle cells
4. A fifty year old man presents in emergency ward with central chest pain. On examination his blood pressure is 90/60 mmHg and pulse is 106 per minute. He is pale and sweating profusely. The most likely diagnosis is:
B. Myocardial infarction.
5. In which cotrimoxazole not use in treatment?
6. Most significant association for Hepatocellular Carcinoma
A. Hepatitis A
B. Hepatitis B
7. A lady had breathlessness, arthralgia and granulomatous uveitis. Diagnosis is
A. Ocular Sarcoid
B. HLA B27 related Uveitis
D. Behcets syndrome
8. Most common symptom of Immunoproliferative small intestinal disease
D. Abdominal Pain
9. Which of the following drugs is used in the treatment of hyperkalemia in acute renal failure:
10. In an ablated animal, a researcher injects Myeloid Stem Cells, after the incubation period he finds which type of cells?
D. Hematopoietic Stem Cells
11. A child undergoing induction before surgery suddenly developes ,tachycardia,unable to open mouth etco2 shows increase co2 level with Metabolic Acidosis and respiratory alkalosis, Start treatment with
A. IV Dantrolene
B. Na Bicarbonate
C. Mg SO4
D. All of these
12. A ten year old boy gives history of swelling of body starting from face and more on getting up in the morning. On examination his blood pressure is normal, pallor is absent and jugular venous pressure is not raised. Signs of ascites and bilateral pleural effusion are found. The first line of investigation in this case is:
A. Blood urea level.
B. Chest X-ray.
D. Urine for albumin
13. A neonate presents with bleeding from umbilical stump, rest of the examination is normal. Probable diagnosis is
A. Factor X deficiency
B. von Willebrand Disease
C. Glanzman Thromboasthenia
D. Bernard Soulier Syndrome
14. Which of the following is a cause of central cyanosis:
A. Exposure to cold.
B. Heart failure.
D. Right to left cardiac shunts
15. Midsystolic Click is heard in a female. Pathology seen in mitral valve is
A. Myxomatous degeneration
B. Aschoff Nodules
C. Sub Acute Bacterial Endocarditis
D. Ruptured Chordae Tendinae
16. For the patient with history of fever, headache and neck stiffness, the most important investigation is:
A. Cerebrospinal fluid examination.
B. Complete blood counts.
C. Computerized tomography scan brain.
D. Magnetic resonance imaging brain
17. A thirty five year old man presents with history of low grade fever and cough for last three months. Examination of respiratory system is normal. A diagnosis of tuberculosis is made. Which of the following feature on chest X-ray suggests this diagnosis:
B. Con solidation.
C. Hilar congestion.
D. Prominent bronchovascular marking
18. Berry aneurysm Ė Defect lies in
A. Degeneration of internal elastic lamina
B. Deposition of mucoid material in media
C. Defect in muscular layer
D. Disturbance in vessel wall
19. The most common side effect of quinine is:
D. Respiratory depression
20. An old lady presents with history of fever and left sided chest pain for one month. Examination of respiratory system shows decreased chest movements, stony dull percussion note and absent breath sounds on left side. Her chest X-ray is likely to reveal:
D. Pleural effusion
Global Book Shop
23-B Model Town, Fatehabad 125050 M: 9810570740, 9810571993
Tel: 01142316457, 9810571993 facebook.com/doctorkc