A fresh set of 20 random questions is generated every time you open this page and every time you refresh it.For each of the following multiple choice questions, choose the most appropriate answer :
1. Rocker bottom foot results from
A. Congenital vertical talus.
C. Club föot over correction
D. A and C
2. Tardy ulnar nerve palsy occurs as a delay sequela of
A. Supracondylar fracture of humerus
B. Fracture of olecranon
C. Posterior dislocation of' elbow
D. Fracture Of lateral condyle of humetus in chiIdren
3. Which is false regarding acute osteomyelitis?
A. Parenteral antibiotics are given.
B. Surgery is the only treatment
C. Staphylococcus is the usual organism.
D. Rest and elevation relieves pain.
4. Neuropathic joint of foot and ankle is most commonly due to
B. Hansen's disease
5. Which joint is commonly alTected in Ankylosing spondylitis?
D. All OT the above
6. Which of the following causes acute compartment syndrome most frequently
A. Soft tissue injury
B. Exercise initiated sylldronqe
D. Postischemic swelling.
7. Alkaline phosphatase is raised in
D. Multiple myeloma
8. Brittle bones disease is
C. Osteogenesis imperfecta
9. The most common Primary Malignant bone tumour is
A. Osteogenic sarcoma.
B. Ewing's sarcoma,
C. Osteogenic sarcoma
10. Healing below knee joint is slow because
A. Decreased subcutaneous
B. Ine?ased movement
C. Weight bearing
D. Poor vascularity
11. Trident hand is seen in
12. The most confirmatory test for myeloma is
A. Aspiration of the lesion and histology
B. Teehnitium 90 radionuclide bone scan
C. Bence-Jones protein in urine
D. Serum electrophoresis
13. A 40-year-old patient sustained left shoulder injury and developed anterior dislocation of shoulder joint causing sensory loss over lateral side of forearm. The nerve involved is
A. Radial nerve
B. Auxiliary nerve
C. Musculocutaneus nerve
D. Ulnar nerve
14. Treatment oc CTEV should begin :
A. Soon after birth.
B. After discharge from hospital.
C. After one month.
D. At 2 years
15. The following is true of spondylolisthesis
A. Slipping Of Sl over 1=5.
B. Congenital defect.
C. Posterior arch defect.
D. More in pregnancy
16. Pott's spine is commonest in spine
17. In Neurotemesis, the following statement is correct
A. Only the Axon sheath is damaged
B. Axonal sheath and supporting cells are damaged
C. Axon and Axon sheaths are damaged
D. None of these
18. Most reliable method for detecting bony metastases is;
B. CT scan
19. In nutrional rickets changes occurs at the
D. All of these
20. Caffey's disease is
A. Infantile cortical hyperostosis
B. Renal osteodystrophy
C. Chronic osteomyelitis in children
D. Osteomyelitis of jaw in children
Global Book Shop
B-1/104 Paschim Vihar, New Delhi 110063
Tel: 01142316457, 9810570740 facebook.com/doctorkc