A fresh set of 20 random questions is generated every time you open this page and every time you refresh it.For each of the following multiple choice questions, choose the most appropriate answer :
1. Two weeks baby born with 2 anterior teeth which is highly mobile , and his mother have no problem or discomfort during nursing him what is ur management:
A. Do not do anthing as the baby have no problem during feeding.
B. Do not do anything as the mother don`t feel discomfort.
C. U must extract as soon as possible to avoid accident inhalation of them
D. Do nothing , it will shell by it self
2. Pedo , has trauma in 11 y , half an hour ago , with slight apical exposure , open apex, treatment is:
A. Pulpotomy with formacresol.
C. DPC (direct pulp capping)
3. In primary tooth for restoration before putting the filling u put:
B. Calcium hydroxide.
D. You put the filling after proper cleaning and drying
4. An 8 years old patient had trauma to 8 presented after 30 minute of injury He had crown fracture with incipient pulp exposure what u do:
A. Direct pulp capping
5. The risk of malignant change being present in epithelium is greatest in:
A. Homogenous Leukoplakia
C. Chronic hyperplasic candidiasis
D. Speckled Leukoplakia
6. Space loose occur in:
A. Proximal caries.
B. Early extraction.
D. All of the above
7. Formicrisol when used should be:
A. Full Saturated.
B. Half saturated.
C. Fifth saturated
D. None of the above
8. Pedo Pt use rubber dam for :
A. Improve visibility and access.
B. Lowers risk of swallowing.
C. Sterile field.
D. A and B
9. In 7 Years old patient, all first molars carious and suspected pit and fissure areas of the second molars. Treatment plan:
A. Restore all first molars and observe second molars.
B. Restore all first molars and topical fluoride on second molars.
C. Restore all first molars and seal pits and fissures of second molars
D. Restore first and second molars with composite
10. Histopathologically adenoid cystic carcinoma in characterized by islands of:
A. Basophilic islands of tumor cells that are intermingled with areas of pseudocartilage.
B. Basophilic islands of tumor cells having a "Swiss cheese" appearance
C. Basophilic islands of tumor cells having a "Swiss cheese" appearance and evidence of serous acini.
D. Basophilic islands of tumor cells that contain mucin and normal acini
11. Mandibular foramen in young children is:
A. At level of occlusal plane.
B. Above the level of occlusal plane.
C. Anterior the level of occlusal plane.
D. Below the level of occlusal plane
12. Tooth germ of primary teeth arise from:
A. Dental lamina
B. Dental follicle.
C. Enamel organ.
D. Epithelial cell of malassez
13. In children, the mandibular foramen is low in relation to the occlusal plane. When you give inferior dental block for pedo Pt the angulations for the needle :
A. 7 mm below the occlusal plane.
B. 5 mm below the occlusal plane.
C. 7 mm above the occlusal plane.
D. At the occlusal plane
14. A 5 years old patient lost his primary first maxillary molar the best retainer is:
A. Band and loop
B. Crown and loop.
C. Lingual arch.
D. Nance appliance
15. Band and loop space maintainers is most suitable for the maintenance of space after premature loss of:
A. A single primary molar
B. Two primary molars.
C. A canine and a lateral incisor.
D. All of the above
16. Teeth that have lost pits and fissure sealant show…
A. The same susceptibility to caries as teeth that have not been sealed
B. Higher susceptibility than non sealed teeth
C. Lower susceptibility than non sealed teeth
D. The same susceptibility as teeth with full retained sealant
17. After trauma a tooth become yellowish in color, this is due to:
A. Necrotic pulp.
B. Irreversible pulpitis.
C. Pulp is partially or completely obliterated
D. Hemorrhage in the pulp
18. Father for child 12 year pt < asked you about ,the age for the amalgam restoration of his child ,you tell him:
A. 2 years.
B. 9 years
C. 2 decades
D. All life
19. Child with mental disorder suffer from orofacial trauma, brought to the hospital by his parents, the child is panic and Irritable, the treatment should done under:
A. Local anesthesia.
B. General anesthesia
C. Gas sedation.
D. Intravenous sedation
20. The term acanthosis refers to:
A. A decreased production of keratin.
B. An increased production of keratin.
C. An increased thickness of the prickle cell zone (stratum spinosum)
D. None of the above
Global Book Shop
B-1/104 Paschim Vihar, New Delhi 110063
Tel: 01142316457, 9810570740 facebook.com/doctorkc