A fresh set of 20 random questions is generated every time you open this page and every time you refresh it.For each of the following multiple choice questions, choose the most appropriate answer :
1. In primary teeth, pathologic changes in radiographs are always seen in:
A. Periapical area.
B. Furcation area
C. Alveolar crest.
D. At base of developing teeth
2. A 7 years old boy came to the clinic in the right maxillary central incisor with large pulp exposure:
A. Pulpectomy with Ca(OH)2.
B. Pulpotomy with Ca(OH)2
C. Direct pulp capping.
D. Leave it
3. The risk of malignant change being present in epithelium is greatest in:
A. Homogenous Leukoplakia
C. Chronic hyperplasic candidiasis
D. Speckled Leukoplakia
4. Pedo , has trauma in 11 y , half an hour ago , with slight apical exposure , open apex, treatment is:
A. Pulpotomy with formacresol.
C. DPC (direct pulp capping)
5. Space loose occur in:
A. Proximal caries.
B. Early extraction.
D. All of the above
6. Hand over mouth technique is used in management of which child:
A. Mentally retarded.
B. Positive resistance.
7. In 6 years child with bilateral loss of deciduous molars & the anterior teeth not erupted yet , the space maintainer for choice is:
A. Lingual arch.
B. Bilateral band and loop.
C. Bilateral band and loop with distal shoe.
D. Removable partial denture
8. Polyvinyl silicon compared with polysulfide:
A. Can be poured more than once.
B. Can be poured after 7 days.
C. Less dimensional stability.
D. A and B
9. The most common malignant tumors of the minor salivary glands are:
A. Adenoid cystic carcinoma and Adenocarcinoma.
B. Adenoid cystic carcinoma and acinic cell carcinoma.
C. Mucoepidermoid carcinoma and adenoid cystic carcinoma
D. Mucoepidermoid carcinoma and polymorphous Low grade Adenocarcinoma
10. Teeth that have lost pits and fissure sealant show…
A. The same susceptibility to caries as teeth that have not been sealed
B. Higher susceptibility than non sealed teeth
C. Lower susceptibility than non sealed teeth
D. The same susceptibility as teeth with full retained sealant
11. Father for child 12 year pt < asked you about ,the age for the amalgam restoration of his child ,you tell him:
A. 2 years.
B. 9 years
C. 2 decades
D. All life
12. Three year old pt , has anodontia (no teeth at all), what would you do:
A. Full denture
C. Space maintainer.
D. No intervention
13. Mandibular foramen in young children is:
A. At level of occlusal plane.
B. Above the level of occlusal plane.
C. Anterior the level of occlusal plane.
D. Below the level of occlusal plane
14. Eruption cyst "Eruption Hematoma" can be treated by:
A. No treatment
B. Immediate incision.
C. Complete uncoverage.
D. Observe for one week then incise
15. The term acanthosis refers to:
A. A decreased production of keratin.
B. An increased production of keratin.
C. An increased thickness of the prickle cell zone (stratum spinosum)
D. None of the above
16. Fracture before 1 year of upper central incisor reach the pulp in 8 year old chil
A. How will you manage this case:
D. Direct pulp capping.
17. Child with mental disorder suffer from orofacial trauma, brought to the hospital by his parents, the child is panic and Irritable, the treatment should done under:
A. Local anesthesia.
B. General anesthesia
C. Gas sedation.
D. Intravenous sedation
18. The rationale for pit-and-fissure sealants in caries prevention is that they:
A. Increase the tooth resistance to dental caries.
B. Act as a barrier between the sealed sites and the oral environment
C. Have anti-microbial effect on the bacteria.
D. None of the above answers is correct
19. Pedo Pt use rubber dam for :
A. Improve visibility and access.
B. Lowers risk of swallowing.
C. Sterile field.
D. A and B
20. Tooth germ of primary teeth arise from:
A. Dental lamina
B. Dental follicle.
C. Enamel organ.
D. Epithelial cell of malassez
Global Book Shop
B-1/104 Paschim Vihar, New Delhi 110063
Tel: 01142316457, 9810571993 facebook.com/doctorkc