A fresh set of 20 random questions is generated every time you open this page and every time you refresh it.For each of the following multiple choice questions, choose the most appropriate answer :
1. Teeth that have lost pits and fissure sealant show…
A. Higher susceptibility than non sealed teeth
B. The same susceptibility to caries as teeth that have not been sealed
C. Lower susceptibility than non sealed teeth
D. The same susceptibility as teeth with full retained sealant
2. Which intracanal medicament causes protein coagulation:
D. Hydrogen peroxide
3. Two weeks baby born with 2 anterior teeth which is highly mobile , and his mother have no problem or discomfort during nursing him what is ur management:
A. Do nothing , it will shell by it self
B. Do not do anything as the mother don`t feel discomfort.
C. Do not do anthing as the baby have no problem during feeding.
D. U must extract as soon as possible to avoid accident inhalation of them
4. An 8 years old patient had trauma to 8 presented after 30 minute of injury He had crown fracture with incipient pulp exposure what u do:
A. Direct pulp capping
5. The term acanthosis refers to:
A. A decreased production of keratin.
B. An increased production of keratin.
C. An increased thickness of the prickle cell zone (stratum spinosum)
D. None of the above
6. Space loose occur in:
A. Proximal caries.
B. Early extraction.
D. All of the above
7. Pedo Pt use rubber dam for :
A. Improve visibility and access.
B. Lowers risk of swallowing.
C. Sterile field.
D. A and B
8. Three year old pt , has anodontia (no teeth at all), what would you do:
A. Full denture
C. Space maintainer.
D. No intervention
9. In primary tooth for restoration before putting the filling u put:
B. Calcium hydroxide.
D. You put the filling after proper cleaning and drying
10. The rationale for pit-and-fissure sealants in caries prevention is that they:
A. Increase the tooth resistance to dental caries.
B. Act as a barrier between the sealed sites and the oral environment
C. Have anti-microbial effect on the bacteria.
D. None of the above answers is correct
11. Hand over mouth technique is used in management of which child:
A. Mentally retarded.
B. Positive resistance.
12. Formicrisol when used should be:
A. Full Saturated.
B. Half saturated.
C. Fifth saturated
D. None of the above
13. Best treatment of choice for carious exposure of a primary molar in a 3 year old child who complain of toothache during and after food taking:
A. Direct pulp capping with caoh.
B. Direct pulp capping with zao paste.
C. Formocresol pulpotomy
D. Caoh pulpotomy
14. Polyvinyl silicon compared with polysulfide:
A. Can be poured more than once.
B. Can be poured after 7 days.
C. Less dimensional stability.
D. A and B
15. In 7 Years old patient, all first molars carious and suspected pit and fissure areas of the second molars. Treatment plan:
A. Restore all first molars and seal pits and fissures of second molars
B. Restore first and second molars with composite
C. Restore all first molars and observe second molars.
D. Restore all first molars and topical fluoride on second molars.
16. A 6 years old child has #74 and #84 extracted best space maintainer is:
A. Bilateral distal shoe.
B. Bilateral band and loop
C. No need for space maintainer
D. Lingual arch.
17. In primary teeth, pathologic changes in radiographs are always seen in:
A. Periapical area.
B. Furcation area
C. Alveolar crest.
D. At base of developing teeth
18. Band and loop space maintainers is most suitable for the maintenance of space after premature loss of:
A. All of the above
B. Two primary molars.
C. A canine and a lateral incisor.
D. A single primary molar
19. Mandibular foramen in young children is:
A. Below the level of occlusal plane
B. Anterior the level of occlusal plane.
C. Above the level of occlusal plane.
D. At level of occlusal plane.
20. Formation of periodontal cyst due to:
A. Nasolacrimal cyst.
C. Epithelial rest of malassaz.
D. Peals of serres
Global Book Shop
B-1/104 Paschim Vihar, New Delhi 110063
Tel: 01142316457, 9810570740 facebook.com/doctorkc