A fresh set of 20 random questions is generated every time you open this page and every time you refresh it.For each of the following multiple choice questions, choose the most appropriate answer :
1. The de-oxygenated blood from heart comes to the lungs by
A. Pulmonary artery
D. Renal artery
2. Number of FADH2 formed in one turn of Krebs cycle is
3. Stipular tendrilmodification is found in :
D. Mimosa pudica
4. Which of the following gas would disappear from the atmosphere if all the photosynthetic activities were to stop?
5. Which is correct statement for Active transport ?
A. It occurs against the concentration gradient so ATP is required
B. It occurs against the concentration gradient so ATP is not required
C. It occurs in the concentration gradient so ATP is not required
D. It occurs in the concentration gradient so ATP is required
6. The best example of extra cellular enzyme is?
B. Digestive enzyme
7. DNA replication requires
A. DNA polymerase only
B. DNA polymerase and ligase
C. Ligase only
D. RNA polymerase
8. If a cell gets reduced in size when placed in solution, the solution is
9. Where the Sublingual gland is located ?
A. Anterior region of toungue
B. Under membrane of the toungue
C. Lower region of toungue
D. Under the toungue
10. In which asexual reproduction three layered encysts develop ?
A. Binary fission
B. Multiple fission
11. The diameter of human trachea is about
A. 1 cm
B. 2.5 cm
C. 2 inches
D. 0.1 cm
12. Part not belonging to urinferous tubule is
B. Distalconvoluted tuble
C. Henle's loop
D. Connecting tubule
13. Which of the following is called necessary evil
14. Root hairs absorb water from soil when
A. Solute concentration is higher in root hairs
B. Absorptionis active
C. Solute concentration is higher in soil solution
D. Osmotic concentration is same in the two
15. Respiration is found in
D. All these
16. Mark odd one ?
17. Blockage in respiratory passage in humans is prevented due to the presence of
D. C shaped cartilagenous rings
18. In which class of Echinodermata, a plurteus larva is formed?
19. Maximum reabsorption of useful substance occurs in the region of nephron:
A. Henle's loop
20. Photorespiration and photosynthesis both require
A. Organic fuel
Global Book Shop
B-1/104 Paschim Vihar, New Delhi 110063
Tel: 01142316457, 9810570740 facebook.com/doctorkc